Text base(Yes you should READ!!!)

In your mind your like OMG I came home from work, school, out with friends and this blog tells me to read screw dis. Well now if you want the best tips and reviews on games you should read this blog it contains information that is actually USEFUL.
You won't be able to find any information closely related to mines unless another site steals my information (which has been done many times before).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, September 20, 2010

Paintball Paradise

Comment:  Yeah I do mostly free browser multiplayer game reviews and tips and hints if you haven't already noticed

Sniper Guide 4 dumm... for pro's
Yeah you might be asking why should "I" read this guide?  Well this guide is exactly gonna tell you why other guides won't help you.
  • First of all other guides tell you "not to stay in 1 place" I say why not by leaving your hiding spot before the enemy even knows your hiding spot is pointless.  (Sarcasm)  "Sniped that guy time to move to next spot"  *Boom* another sniper takes you out! (Most likely me I prey on people who move out of hiding spots)
  • Second of all I don't suggest chargers/people who run out with a machine gun tough and ready to gun everybody try to charge directly (although strafing around) to a sniper if the sniper is good he will be able to take out the person wasting less than 4 shots.
  • Third of all "Really can people be this predictable"  using the most common hiding spots that people common use like the huge rock on top of paradise islands 2 can easily get 8 kills without death from aiming at one area.
  • Fourth of all when you see gunfire flying in the distance get a good hiding spot in which you can take out people taking out your teammates "easy kill"
  • Fifth  if you suspect the person saw you before he died or close to death, well based up to you I would kill him(if he doesn't run away) and change sniping location.
Extra Information:  My suggested gun for free users is a rocket launch combined with a shot gun; use the rocket launcher and hit the floor near indicated target and using the temporary smoke screen switch shotgun and put it all in the head if done correctly you can take out the person within the first try.

Author notes:  Yeah I don't have a guide to charge onward without thinking because I deem it useless to have one.  Oh yeah I like the newest version of Paintball paradise I just don't like the sniper does only 70 damage for head shots I think it should be 100.  The premium items make it super hard to kill a paying user.  Oh and I hope to splat whoever is reading this guide one day lolz. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment