Text base(Yes you should READ!!!)

In your mind your like OMG I came home from work, school, out with friends and this blog tells me to read screw dis. Well now if you want the best tips and reviews on games you should read this blog it contains information that is actually USEFUL.
You won't be able to find any information closely related to mines unless another site steals my information (which has been done many times before).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dead Frontier "What I think?"

Dead frontier 3D in my opinion is a success as it keeps true to the birds eye view and survival horror feeling, even more intense now as the scenery can interact with the characters and the living dead.  This game has kept the basis of its game play all it has change is the graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment